Tray Black Metal Saucer-Shaped Shade 3-Light Linear Industrial Bath Vanity Light Wall Light
- Industrial Style: This handsome wall light features a cool black finish to enhance retro industrial accent to your space.
- Highlight Point: The reflective mirror accents inside the shade enhance the brightness and add sophisticated detail and retro appeal.
- Universal Fit: This wall light is perfect for kitchen, dining room, living room, foyer and more.
06/19/2019 - 06/20/2019
06/20/2019 - 06/25/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Tray family features an inverted saucer-shape shade to house an Edison bulb for a vintage, industrial flair, and a black finish for a nice touch to your home area. From Tray Family comes this handsome wall sconce. This wall light comes with 3 lights attached to a long bar to deliver down lighting effect. And the reflective mirror accents inside the shade enhance the brightness and add sophisticated detail and retro appeal. Paired with rectangle backplate, this light fixture can easily fit into your bathroom or other industrial spaces.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Black
- Dimension of Light Fixture: 35"L x 11"D x 6.3"H (890mmL x 280mmD x 160mmH)
- Dimension of Backplate: 16.5"L x 2.4"H (420mmL x 60mmH)
- Diameter of Light Shade: 9.8" (250mm)
- Bulbs: 3 x 40W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE LENGTH||35" (890mm)|
|FIXTURE WIDTH||11" (280mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||6.3" (160mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||3|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi, I would be looking to use this over a mirror above the wash basin in a bathroom. Is it suitable for this please? What IP rating does it have? C
- Are they screw ends