Brewst Contemporary Touchless Electronic Solid Brass Single Hole Vessel Hot & Cold Sink Faucet for Bathroom in Polished Chrome
- Touchless Design: Electronic design with built-in sensor offers a hand-free flow control. Operates on either 4 AA-size batteries (not included) or plugin.
- Aerated Spout: Hot & cold faucet sends a bunch of water for a clean, simple look. Comes with aerator for no-splash water, easy to clean and maintain.
- Beautiful Design: Premium polished chrome finish enhances the modern, rounded styling with the added sleek sheen.
06/18/2019 - 06/19/2019
06/20/2019 - 06/26/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Created for people who want the perfect blend of modern design, performance and sheer quality, Brewst Faucet Collection features a streamline contemporary styling with the sleek and clean appearance. Featuring the convenience of hand-free functionality, this electronic, touchless vessel sink faucet adds ease of use with an inserted sensor. Constructed from high quality materials, it will offer you long-lasting and reliable daily use. Comes with chrome finish, this hot & cold faucet can help provide a delightful and customized experience. Operates on 4 AA-size batteries (not included) or plugin.
- Style: Hot & Cold.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Electronic faucet with proximity operation.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and waterlines are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole, Vessel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||0|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||12.6"/320mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||10.63"/270mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||4.57"/116mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.38"-1.49" / 35-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- How do you change the faucet temperature
- What are the interior component materials? Do you use plastics, ceramic, metals etc