For emphasis on quality, homary only cooperates with trusted and professional manufacturers, who have years of export experience to America, Britain, Australia, Germany, Italy, France, Spain and other developed countries. Our manufacturers are the OEM partners of many world name brands.
By providing products directly from the manufacturers to customers, without any middleman, warehouses, fancy showrooms and additional value of brands, we pass the savings along to you with low prices.
Important! Please only compare our products and prices with those online sellers, who also offer first-class quality faucets.
How Homary’s faucets produced:
1. Raw Material: Grade A Solid Brass
2. IMR Gravity Casting Machine from Italy & Advanced Die-casting Technique
3. High-precision Machining by Advanced CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Lathes
4. High-precision Grinding
5. Dozens of Hand-grinding Processes
6. Every faucet must go through a strict quality control procedure.
7. Unique plating technique makes the faucets smooth, shining and resistant to strong acid corrosion.
8. Every faucet needs to be tested under the 0.75MPa air pressure and 1.6MPa water pressure to guarantee no leakage.
9. Faucets from Homary use top quality ceramic cartridge. Life has been tested for up to 500,000 times.
The Products from our manufacturers have passed the international certification, such as CE, Watermark and UPC. It indicates that our products meet the safety, health, environmental protection and consumer protection specifications.