Vintage Elegant Weathered Wood & Iron 6-Light Candle-Style Chandelier in Distressed White
- Rustic Design: Artfully crafted scrolls surround the light cluster and form a cottage chic look that fits into any home decor.
- Material & Finish: Wood and metal in white weather naturally to showcase the refined craftsmanship and lend that time-worn appeal.
- Universal Fit: Great choice for a living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, and foyer. Use six 40-Watt candelabra bulbs, not included.
06/25/2019 - 06/26/2019
06/26/2019 - 07/01/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Full of classic and elegant appeal, this delicately crafted chandelier will bring rustic character and flavor to any space. Featuring gracefully scrolled wood arms, iron light cluster and candle sleeves, this design mixes rich textures for an organic look to feast your eyes on. A ball finial in rust echoes chains and canopy to add sophistication. Distressed white finish enhances its cottage chic style and makes it goes well with different home style.
- Materials: Wood, Metal
- Finish: Distressed White
- Diameter: 19.7" (500mm)
- Body Height: 24.7" (627mm)
- Chain Length: 39.4"/1000mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 6 x 40W incandescent E12 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE DIAMETER||19.7" (500mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||24.7" (627mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||6|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Can the links (pretty much almost all of them) be taken out to make this almost a semi flush mount ?
- Will this chandelier work on a sloped ceiling
- Weight & what kind of wood
- Is this damp/wet rated