Vintage E26 Ball-Typed Edison Style 40 Watt Retro Incandescent Light Bulb 110V
- Vintage Style: Filament light bulb made with amber glass will enhance any edison style lighting with a vintage look.
- Dimmable Lighting: It emits a calming, warm amber glow to provide a moody atmosphere to your space.
- Suggest Use: Old-fashioned style light bulb is great for ceiling fixtures, chandeliers and other household appliances.
08/22/2019 - 08/26/2019
08/27/2019 - 09/04/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
- Buy 5 for $10.99 each and save 16%
- Buy 10 for $8.99 each and save 31%
- Buy 15 for $6.99 each and save 47%
This ball-typed bulb design is patterned after the Edison style bulbs at the turn of the 19th century. It's ideal for use in fixtures where the bulb is visible and where you'd like to add an antique, nostalgic look. This dimmable light bulb uses only 40 watts of energy, used for 110-120V input voltage. One bulb per package. Price is for one bulb.
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: E26(110-120V)
- Bulb Color: Amber
- Finish: Brass
- Wattage(W): 40W
- Dimension: 2.4"Dia x 4.4"H (60mmDia x 113mmH)
- Input Voltage: 110-120V
|BULB TYPE||Edison, Incandescent|
|LIGHT COLOR||Warm White|
|PRODUCT HEIGHT||4.4" (113mm)|
|PRODUCT WIDTH||2.4" (60mm)|
|AVERAGE HOURS||3000 Hours|
|COLOR RENDERING INDEX (CRI)||95|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is this bulb dimmable