Trins LED Single-Handle Commercial Spring Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Spray Chrome
- Commercial Design: Spring coiled design and pull down spray will turn your kitchen into a professional culinary space.
- Swivel Spout: The high-arc spout swivels around 360 degrees to reach every corner of the sink for tasks of any size.
- Built In LED: Water powered LED light illuminates in color that changes by detecting the water temperature for visual fun.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
An elegant intersection of cylindrical shapes, Trins is clearly designed for the aesthetically adventure. This collection features a lever handle covered with black rubber for easy operation. The Trins kitchen faucet is created for people who want the perfect blend of modern design, performance and sheer quality. The built-in LED light illuminates the water when the water is on and changes colors as you change the temperature. And the spout can be rotated 360 degrees to cover the sink for easy cleaning and washing. What's more, the sprayer can be released from the holder for enhanced flexibility.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|FEATURE||LED, Pullout Spray|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||21.34" / 542mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||7.76" / 197mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||9.84" / 250mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Can you turn the LED off? Also, does it have a steady stream and spray feature
- Is there a push button for the Spray feature
- Does this faucet have a sensor so the water can come out without touching it