Modern Minimalist 1-Light Cylinder Clear Ribbed Glass Shade Wall Sconces in Gold&Black
- Modern & Rustic: Ribbed glass tube shade and the sleek round backplate make a perfect match for any home decor from traditional to contemporary or rustic to industrial.
- Premium Materials: Clear ribbed glass offers a diffused glow and a vintage charm. The durable metal in gold and black enhances the look and adds a refined touch.
- Suggest Room Fit: An ideal addition to your living room, bedroom, home office, bathroom, and hallway. Use one 5-Watt LED bulbs, not included.
06/19/2019 - 06/20/2019
06/21/2019 - 06/27/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Simple but chic, this graceful 1-light wall sconce comes with cylinder ribbed glass shade and straight, clean lines. Constructed from sturdy metal along with a luxurious gold finish for a modern, striking accent, it provides ornate, visual impact without taking too much space. When lit, the light it diffuses can be enhanced by the cool gleam of the gold finish. An ideal addition to hallways, bedrooms and bathrooms to round up your room with soft light.
- Materials: Metal, Glass
- Finish: Gold&Black
- Backplate Diameter: 4.7" (120mm)
- Dimensions: 4.7"W x 22.4"H (120mmW x 570mmH)
- Depth/Extension: 5.5" (140mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 5W LED E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FINISH||Gold / Polished Brass, Black|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||5W LED|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- "Hi, I would like to use these light fixtures in a bathroom. Are they IP rated? Thank you, Rickie