Modern Ceiling Mounted LED Rain Shower System with Handheld Shower & 6 Body Sprays in Polished Chrome
- Built In LED: Water powered LED light in changing colors--from blue, green to red creates a moody ambiance and offers extra relaxation.
- Superb Shower: Rain shower head provides a wide radius of soft rain spray from above. Hand shower for targeted cleaning and washing.
- Body Jet: 6 body jets can be adjusted in all directions to invigorate every inch of your skin for a fully therapeutic massage.
10/23/2019 - 10/25/2019
10/25/2019 - 11/01/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Take your shower experience up to a notch by adding luxury and style with this LED shower system. Featuring an overhead rain shower head and a hand shower, this shower set offers a sprinkling sensation or a dynamic focused spray on your skin. Designed to add extra enjoyment and massage treatment, the 6 body jets can be adjusted in all directions to invigorate your body and mind. For enhanced convenience, the handheld shower offers targeted cleaning to any part of your body. With built-in LED, it creates a pleasant ambiance for your shower experience. A luxury and eye-catching addition to your bathroom!
- Shower valve is available in a standard type or a thermostatic one, which features scald prevention.
- The LED lights are powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Includes rain shower head, ceiling mount shower arm, 6 bodysprays, hand shower parts and 3-function shower valve.
- Hand shower with 60" (1500mm) stainless steel hose, supply elbow and holder included.
- 20" and larger shower heads come with four sets of ceiling mounted support poles and without shower arm.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar), while recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar) for 20" and larger shower heads.
- Rough-in valve and mounting hardware are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Wall Mounted|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Disc|
|SHOWER HEAD TYPE||Fixed Showerhead, Handheld Showerhead|
|SHOWER HEAD SHAPE||Square|
|SPRAY PATTERN||Rain, Massage|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||3|
|SHOWER HEAD MATERIAL||Brass|
|HAND SHOWER MATERIAL||Brass|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||Not fixed|
|SHOWER HEAD DIAMETER/WIDTH||12" (300mm)|
|SHOWER ARM REACH||8" (200mm)|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||N/A|
|NUMBER OF BODYSPRAYS||6|
|FLOW RATE||2.0 GPM / 7.6 LPM (rain shower); 2.0 GPM / 7.6 LPM (hand shower); 1.5 GPM / 5.7 LPM (each bodyspray)|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||hand shower, handshower holder, mounting hardware, rain shower head, shower arm, shower hose, supply elbow, valve & trims, body jets|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is the balancing loop the same as thermastic valve
- Is this product pressure balanced thermostatic valve
- can the body sprays be swapped out for the flush mount on the shower kits
- Can I position the body sprayers anywhere in the shower?
- Can I position the body sprayers anywhere in the shower
- is it possible to select the bodysprays and the showerhead at the same time or they only works seperately. Thank you
- Do you have to purchase temp controlled for the lights to change color
- Can the different spray functions be used at the same time or can they only operate one at a time
- Does the LED light require any type of battery or electrical connection
- Are there silicone tips on rain shower and handheld for calcium buildup
- Can you use lex piping for this system
- Are the wall jets adjustable?? Can you move them in different directions while they are on? Do all of the prices come on at the same
- what is the difference between the standard valve and thermostatic valve
- whats the brand that makes it
- How many gpm out of each of the six heads