Malia Vintage Rustic 5-Light Distressed Wood Beads Rectangular Matal Frame Island Pandant Light with Fabric Shade
- Farmhouse Style: Strands of wood beads create a fall around the rectangular shade and make this linear island pendant light, an inviting farmhouse look.
- Premium Material: Distressed wood beads, fabric shade, and the metal frame work in harmony and lend that flair and look to a variety of home decor.
- Suggest Room Fit: Can be placed in your dining room, kitchen, basement wet bar, media room and more. Use five 40-Watt candelabra bulbs, not included.
08/27/2019 - 08/29/2019
08/29/2019 - 09/06/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Featuring hundreds of rustic round wood beads cascading in strands to bestrew the metal frame, our Malia Lighting Collection is a dramatic statement piece that adds a touch of organic grandeur to any room. From weathered wood beads to the wrought iron frame in rust, this Malia island pendant light will add a bold yet refined chic style to your decor. Comes with a fabric shade for rich texture, it softens the light to create a warm ambiance. It is a unique and fresh way to light up a kitchen island, dining table, and pool table!
- Materials: Metal, Wood, Fabric
- Finish: Rust
- Dimension of Light Fixture: 28.4"L x 10.7"W x 15.9"H (722mmL x 272mmW x 405mmH)
- Chain Length: 59.1"/1500mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 5 x 40W incandescent E12 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|MATERIAL||Metal, Wood, Fabric|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||5|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):