Taking the inspiration from the vintage kerosene lamp, the Thea family is designed to evoke the warmth and the happy memories in the old time, while providing ample, relaxing illumination. From Thea family comes this kerosene wall lamp to add timeless beauty and rustic charm to your home. Comes with a hurricane glass shade, it is clad in antique brass with a distressed finish to enhance the age-worn look. An exquisite backplate and delicate detailing give an elegant boost to the design. When on, the warm glow will surround you and make a serene place for family talks.
- Materials: Metal, Glass
- Finish: Antique Brass
- Width/Diameter: 5.9" (150mm)
- Overall Height: 15.7" (400mm)
- Depth/Extension: 5.1" (130mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 40W incandescent E27/E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
- Input Voltage: 110-120V (North America), 220-240V (Europe, Australia, New Zealand)
- We will send you the appropriate light based on your voltage choice.
|FIXTURE LENGTH||5.1" (130mm)|
|FIXTURE WIDTH||5.9" (150mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||15.7" (400mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|BULB BASE||E27 for 220-240V; E26 for 110-120V|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
Free Shipping to major countries in North America, Europe and Asia. More details
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time More details
* Processing time differs from category to category. The actual time is subject to the instructions on each product page.
* We partner with major international shipping companies like DHL, UPS, FedEx and EMS to offer two shipping methods:
Expedited Shipping: 3-5 business days
Standard Shipping: 6-8 business days
* We will do our best to provide you with accurate shipping times for your package, but please note that the times are estimates only.
* The definite shipping method varies with the product weight, size, destination country and other special circumstances. More details
Please note that all import duties including any taxes, tariffs are the sole responsibility of the customer. Most of shipments to countries with high tax-free threshold won't be charged any customs fees, for example the US, Australia, New Zealand, as we can easily control the declared value within tax-free amount. For countries with low tax-free threshold, customs duties or fees are to be expected, for example the EU countries, Canada. But we will declare the value as low as possible to save customs fees for customers. More details
Customers can initiate a return or exchange within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details