Expect it in :
Not available in your location
- Rough-In Size: 12''/300mm
- Power Cable Length: 59.1''/1500mm
- Voltage: 110V-120V
- Water Gage: 0.12 - 0.8 Mpa
- Features adjustable heat, water temperature, and jet intensities.
- Foot sensor flushing offers 1.32 GPF~1.58 GPF for solids and liquids.
- Includes remote control, operates on 2 AAA batteries.
- Installs in a floor-mounted configuration.
- Includes 1.Remote Control; 2.Automatic Open/Close; 3.Heated Seat; 4.Warm Wind Drying; 5.Deodorization; 6.Water & Wind Temperature/Pressure Adjustment; 7.Rear Cleanse; 8.Menstrual Care; 9.Nozzle Self-cleaning; 10.Nozzle Adjustment; 11.Back-and-Forth Cleaning; 12.Night light; 13.Electric Leakage Protection; 14. Power-off Flush; 15.Safety Plug; 16.Instant heating; 17.Enema; 18.Anti-scald; 19.IPX4 Waterproof; 20.Pre-mist
Have any question about this product?
Our experts are here to help!
No questions have been asked about this product.
Free Shipping Service
Free shipping is available in most of the mainland. Shipping surcharge applies to remote areas of your country.
Shipping Surcharge for Remote Areas
We will contact you to confirm the shipping surcharge after you create the order.
When Will My Order Ship
We usually ship all orders within 1-2 business day. The Estimated Delivery Time is subject to the instructions on each product page.
How to Track the Order Status
You're free to check the status by logging into your Homary account or by TRACK ORDER with your order number and email address.
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy
We offer returns for most items within 30 days of delivery whenever you are not satisfied with the product or change your mind. Learn More
Return or Exchange Cost
We will pay for the return or exchange cost if quality issues are involved. If you're returning or exchanging the item because you changed your mind, customers are responsible for return shipping cost.
When Will I Receive My Refund
When we receive your return, you will be refunded in 3-5 working upon receipt and inspection. The refund will be made to the account that the funds were originally drawn from.