Industrial 1-Light Metal Cage Clear Glass Shaded Nautical Indoor Outdoor Wall Light in Antique Copper
- Industrial Design: Wire cage with conical top encases a clear glass shade and makes a handsome, attractive industrial look.
- Premium Material: Durable metal, clear glass, and a timeless antique copper finish highlight the style and look for any home deccor.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for hallways, foyers, bedrooms, outdoor patio, porch, and more. Use one 40-Watt bulb, not included.
06/19/2019 - 06/20/2019
06/20/2019 - 06/25/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Taking on nautical style, this single-light wall sconce is designed in a classic styling, perfect for both indoor and outdoor lighting. The clean-lined metal wire cage topped with cone shade encases a clear glass shade for an intricate sense. Hanging under the light arm on a rectangular backplate, this design performs a handsome and attractive look. When lit, it emits and diffuses light to create a bright and serene environment with ease. An antique copper finish gives this design a wonderfully industrial feel. Light up your spaces with it!
- Materials: Metal, Glass
- Finish: Antique Copper
- Diameter: 8.3" (210mm)
- Overall Height: 13.4" (340mm)
- Depth/Extension: 10.2" (260mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 40W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE DIAMETER||8.3" (210mm)|
|FIXTURE WIDTH||10.2" (260mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||13.4" (340mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi Could you please advise which lightbulb you sell that is suitable for this light??? 220/240V incandescent Thank you