Farmhouse Style Weathered Wood White Fabric Shade 1-Light Square Lantern Pendant Light
- Farmhouse Style: The square lantern, cubic fabric shade, and the weathered finish will offer that farmhouse warmth and beauty.
- Premium Material: The silky fabric in white and naturally weathered wood make a comfortable contrast and add rich texture and depth.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for hanging over your foyer, hallway, bedroom, dining room and more. Use one 40-Watt bulb, not included.
06/25/2019 - 06/26/2019
06/26/2019 - 07/01/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
To give a new dimension to your home decor, this wood and fabric pendant light plays a simplistic geometric twist on vintage rustic design. A clean square wood frame housing a cubic fabric shade in white achieves an air of comfortable elegance. When lit, the warm, soft glow will make a cozy, peaceful sanctuary for you and your family. Arranged in single or in group configuration, it will add that farmhouse warmth and beauty to your foyer, hallway, bedroom, dining room and more.
- Materials: Wood, Fabric, Metal
- Finish: Rust
- Canopy Diameter: 4.7" (120mm)
- Length of Light Fixture: 10.2" (260mm)
- Height of Light Fixture: 14.2" (360mm)
- Chain Length: 31.5"/800mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 1 x 40W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Minimal assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|MATERIAL||Wood, Fabric, Metal|
|FIXTURE LENGTH||10.2" (260mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||14.2" (360mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Can an LED bulb be used? If not, do you have something similar that can take LED bulbs