Contemporary Solid Brass Round 180-Degree Swivel Wall Mount Tub Filler Spout Chrome
- Modern Design: Sleek rounded design in polished chrome will update your bath instantly. Durable solid brass construction lasts for years.
- Swivel Spout: 180-degree swivel spout can reach out to fill your tub and fold out of the way when not in use. Come with aerator for no-splash water.
- Space-Saving: Designed for wall mounted installation to free up space and fit many bathtubs. Connect to G1/2" male threaded connection point.
08/21/2019 - 08/23/2019
08/26/2019 - 09/03/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Renew your bathroom with this wall mounted round swivel tub filler spout. It features a swiveling, round body with sleek lines finished in mirror-like chrome to show hospitality. This sophisticated design ensures great shower experiences due to its 180-degree swiveling body. As a perfect piece for any contemporary bathroom, it will turn any bathroom into an urban masterpiece. This wall mounted round swivel tub filler spout is a great choice to update your bathroom.
- Spout Reach: 9.65" (245mm)
- Spout Width: 0.98" (25mm)
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- With G1/2" female threaded connection for wall supply.
- Suitable for wall-mount installation.
|PRODUCT WIDTH||2.36" (60mm)|
|PRODUCT LENGTH||9.65" (245mm)|
|PRODUCT HEIGHT||2.76'' (70mm)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Does this product come with the flange
- What is the capacity of this faucet
- How is the water turned on or off? Is there another product I need to purchase to control the water and the water temperature
- Is the flow rate typical for a tub spout, or is it on the low-end? Also- who is the manufacturer