Brushed Nickel Deck-Mount Retractable Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet 1-Lever Stainless Steel
- Ergonomic & Efficient: The ergonomic design extends in all directions to put water right where it is needed and folds out of the way when not in use.
- Aerated Spout: Come with aerator, the spout will provide a bunch of ample, no-splash water for filling pots and pans, easy to clean and maintain.
- Built To Last: Constructed from stainless steel in brushed nickel finish, it resists scratches and tarnish and adds an understated upscale touch.
11/14/2019 - 11/19/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Bring a cool, new design to your kitchen with this brushed nickel pot filler faucet that blends exceptional ergonomics and unparalleled efficiency. With a total range of motions, it can extend with ease to put the water right where it is needed and retract completely when not in use. Fully functioning with hot and cold water, it allows for food prep and cleaning. The clean brushed nickel finish makes it a perfect match with your existing decor. A great choice to add comfort and convenience to your culinary experience.
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel for durability and reliability.
- Finished in high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel.
- Features a 360-degree swiveling spout design.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||Swing Arm|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|BODY MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||13.74" / 349mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||12.4" / 315mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||17.32" / 440mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is this for cold only, or does it have hot and cold hook ups