Artistic Innovative Origami Deer Decorative LED Aluminum Wall Light in Brass
- Novel Design: Origami cardboard deer wall light is the perfect blend of natural elements and modern geometric forms.
- Premium Finish: Polished brass finish goes well with the aluminum material and highlights the amazingly magical look.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect statement piece for living room, bedroom, dining room and foyer. Include 3-Watt integrated LED.
06/19/2019 - 06/20/2019
06/21/2019 - 06/27/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
If ever there were a light designed to make "jaws drop", this is it. This animal-friendly wall light enjoys an impeccable blend of natural beauty and gentle modernity. Crafted from aluminum in brass finish, it is inspired by origami and mimics the look of the cardboard deer head. Wherever it is placed, it offers a cool illusion with a playful twist. When off, it looks like a tender doe, but when on, the warm glow emits from inside and reveals the fantastic antlers of a gorgeous deer. This combination of lighting and art will infuse the magic and wonder into any room.
- Materials: Aluminum
- Finish: Brass
- Upper Width: 15.2" (386mm)
- Down Width: 11.3" (288mm)
- Overall Height: 14" (355mm)
- Depth/Extension: 3.5" (90mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 3W LED warm white lamp (integrated)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE LENGTH||3.5" (90mm)|
|FIXTURE WIDTH||15.2" (386mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||14" (355mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||3W LED|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- I'm very interested in this light, but I would like to know if its dimmable or not. Thank You