4" Escutcheon Base Plate Bathroom Sink Faucet Hole Cover in Antique Brass Solid Brass
- Built To Last: Constructed from the highest quality lead-free solid brass and finished in antique brass, ensuring durability and reliability.
- Universal Design: It covers unused two mounting holes of 4" centerset in the sink or countertop to complete the look of the single-hole faucet.
- Great Function: Allows single hole faucet to be installed on 4" center set vanity, compatible with most single hole faucet.
08/27/2019 - 08/29/2019
08/29/2019 - 09/06/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Escutcheon plates are used in centerset kitchen, bar, lavatory, and bidet faucets to cover unused mounting holes. This classy design is compatible with a variety of 1-hole bathroom faucets and covers mounting holes of 4-Inch centerset for a complete look. Made from solid brass, this escutcheon plate comes in antique brass finish for corrosion resistance through everyday use, ensuring a long lasting service.
Length: 6.1" (155mm)
Width: 2.56" (65mm)
Hole Diameter: 1.38" (35mm)
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique brass.
|ITEM TYPE||Escutcheon Plates|
|PRODUCT LENGTH||6.1" (155mm)|
|PRODUCT WIDTH||2.56" (65mm)|
|WARRANTY||1 Year Limited|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):