Modern Minimalist Wall Mounted 2-Function Rainfall & Waterfall Shower Head Matte Black
- Rain Shower: The 2-function shower head releases soothing rainfall shower or a blade of water for rinsing to relax your body and mind.
- Built To Last: Stainless steel construction in matte black finish makes it look great even through year-round use.
- Modern Design: Brilliant square design creates a modern look to complement your shower set with form and function.
11/20/2019 - 11/25/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Add luxury and style to your bathroom with this graceful wall-mount waterfall rain shower head. This masterpiece embodies two powerful functions: releases soothing rainfall or a blade of water for rinsing to relax your body and mind, and you can easily switch between the rain and waterfall function with a simple touch of a switch button. Finished in matte black, it coordinates many bathrooms with a beautiful and attractive sheen. An ideal addition to complement your modern shower system.
- Constructed from stainless steel for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant matte black.
- Features waterfall and rain shower dual effects.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar). Flow rate 2.5 GPM (9.5 LPM).
- Rough-in box for easy installation is included.
|SHOWER HEAD TYPE||Fixed Showerhead|
|SHOWER HEAD SHAPE||Rectangle|
|SPRAY PATTERN||Rain, Waterfall|
|FLOW RATE||2.0 GPM / 7.6 LPM|
|SHOWER HEAD DIAMETER/WIDTH||9.06" x 21.65"(230mm x 550mm)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Can you install this shower head outside?
- Hi,What kind of knobs/control does this showerhead come with? If none, what would you recommend go with it?