Farmhouse Style Dark Distressed Wood Beam Large Linear Island Pendant Light 10 Edison Bulbs
- Farmhouse Style: Dark reclaimed wood beam wrapped with twisted cords to hang vintage lights brings farmhouse charisma and rustic appeal.
- Premium Material: Rectangular wood beam accented by the distressed finish enhances the farmhouse look and style. Fit most home decor.
- Suggest Room Fit: A shabby chic statement for your kitchen, dining room, living room, and more. Use ten 40-Watt bulbs, sold separately.
04/22/2019 - 04/23/2019
04/23/2019 - 04/26/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Creating a sense of pristine elegance to home interior with this 10-light island pendant light. Reminiscent Edison bulbs wrapping around the dark reclaimed wood beam creates this masterpiece. Rust round iron balls with chains attach the light fixture to rectangular canopy, adding handsome sophistication and elegance to this design. Over a kitchen island, dining table and pool table or in a living room, it will lend that farmhouse charisma and rustic style.
- Materials: Wood, Metal
- Finish: Rust
- Length of Light Fixture: 46.5" (1180mm)
- Body Height: 42.9" (1090mm)
- Chain Length: 31.5"/800mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 10 x 40W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|STYLE||Rustic/Lodge, Industrial Loft|
|FIXTURE LENGTH||46.5" (1180mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||42.9" (1090mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||10|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- What is the width of the beam
- Can this be hung on a sloped/vaulted ceiling and the chains adjust to make it level over the table
- is the light dimmable
- Can you adjust the length of the bulbs by wrapping the cords around the beam
- What do you mean this fixture has to be hardwired
- Can it be installed on an outdoor covered lanai
- Is the fixture UL Listed
- Hi what is the weight of the item please
- "Hi, Can you tel me the measurements of the fixture that is attached to the ceiling? Our house is a new build and I want to let my builder know for placeing the wires correctly