LED Single Hole Touchless Electronic Bathroom Sink Waterfall Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Hands-Free Operation: It senses your presence and automatically shuts off when your hands leave to reduce water usage.
- Built In LED: Water powered LED light in changing hues creates a moody ambiance and offers extra relaxation.
- Waterfall Spout: Water runs through the channel spout and falls into the sink to make a waterfall statement.
07/22/2019 - 07/23/2019
07/23/2019 - 07/26/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Update the look of your bathroom with this bathroom sink faucet. Featuring a color changing LED light, this faucet will catch much attention and remind you about the water temperature, which will help avoid being scalded. And the function of automatic sensor brings a fun element to the bathroom and makes it convenient to use. Add a modern feel to your bathroom with this LED faucet. Operates on 4 AA-size batteries (not included) or plug-in.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Suitable for single hole sink mounting.
- Electronic faucet with proximity operation.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|FEATURE||LED, Waterfall, Sensor|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||0|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||9.45" / 240mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||4.72" / 120mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||3.54" / 90mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
Ship to countries rather than the United States? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- How do u change the water temp
- how does the water run on
- Can "suitable for single mounting" be used for three hole mounting
- How do these run? Do they run on electricity or battery